Patsy’s Specials

Sign up for Patsy’s Mobile Deals and get THESE GREAT PET DEALS!

Patsy’s OCTOBER Specials

Patsy’s Annual Paw-Raiser Special – 10% OFF Everything!**
Friday, October 19 – Sunday, October 21

Donate 5% and Patsy will match your 5% for a total 10% donated to local animal rescue groups. See our events to learn more about this event and how you can participate in this fun event while giving back to your community.

**Grooming and other services excluded. Purchaser will receive FBC pricing however, purchases are not included in FBC 5% program. See terms and conditions.

Buy 2 Get 1 Howl-O-Ween Bakery*
Monday, Oct 22 – Sunday, Oct 28

Most of our bakery goods are made by a woman owned bakery, Doggie Express.  They make delicious (or so our dogs tell us) dog biscuits, pup cakes, muffins, and cookies.  Freshly made and delivered each week by a local bakery!  All bakery and crunchers (similar to mini muffins) are organic, gluten-free and dairy-free.

*To receive your discount text the message PETDEALS to 77453 and show the cashier your mobile coupon.  By signing up, you’ll receive weekly in-store, unadvertised specials. Some products require Frequent Buyer Club (FBC) membership – join for free at https://patsyspetmarket.com/frequent-buyer-club-sign-up.  FBC 5% discount is not included with any mobile coupon discounts.  While supplies last.  In-store only. Offers cannot be combined.  One coupon per household please. Grooming and services excluded.  Paw-Raiser specials – speak to a member of Patsy’s pack for details.